Pretorian USB Switch is, quite simply, a switch with a built-in switch box!
Simply plug USB Switch into any available USB port and it will work
just as you expect it to. As with all Pretorian products, no driver
disks are required to allow USB Switch to work- the computer will
build its own driver when the product is first plugged in, making it
ideal for contract managed computer systems.
Did you know?
Pretorian USB Switch has settings to allow it to be adapted to
users with all types of motor deficit, including tremors
and poor forearm strength.
Then select the switch function you require using the simple
display on the reverse of the unit and the product is ready to use.
The settings have been carefully chosen to work with all available
AT software and apps.
Two additional 3.5mm sockets are provided on the rear of the unit
to allow more switches to be connected and the function of each
one may be separately selected.
USB Switch gets its power straight from the USB socket so there
are no batteries required in this product.
But USB Switch’s features don’t end there- it is also the only switch
on the market with settings to allow adaptation for tremors, poor
forearm strength and other motor deficits. If you don’t need these
features, there’s nothing to do - the unit will behave as a standard
switch. If, on the other hand, the user will benefit from these features,
Pretorian recommends first reading the Switch Filtering White Paper,
available on our website. This will guide you through the various
settings in USB Switch according to the user’s precise needs.
Currently Available in Purple only.
- 75mm Switch with built in USB interface
- Switch function programmable via integral LED display.
- Advanced settings to allow adaptation for tremors, ataxia, chorea and other motor deficits.
- Two additional 3.5mm switch sockets, each separately programmable for function.
- Works with PC, Mac, Chromebook, iPad/iPhone† and Android Phones/Tablets†
- Low profile and low operating force
- Does not require driver software - ideal for contract managed computer systems
† Requires adapter cable.
- Direct switch connection to PC, Mac, Chromebook, phones and tablet computers
- Filtering switch presses to adapt to user motor skills deficits
Download the Pretorian USB Switch User Documents
Download The Switch Filtering White Paper
Switch Filtering White Paper
Pretorian USB Switch - An Introduction