Get scanning switch access to your iPad Apps, Music, and Photography, with the unique Pretorian Technologies Switch2Scan.
Switch2Scan is a unique interface providing comprehensive, scanning, switch access to all iPad® functions - Apps, Music and Media, iBooks® and data entry.
Wirelessly connected to the iPad® using Bluetooth 2.1, Switch2Scan is simple to set-up and easy to use with programmable sockets to connect up to 4 wired switches.
Switch2Scan uses either the Voiceover feature available in all releases of iOS or the new Switch Control feature, available in iOS 7. Whichever you choose, Switch2Scan makes scanning the user interface simple.
- Scans using Voiceover or new iOS 7 Switch Control
- Manual and automatic scanning modes, with Four Scanning speed options.
- Forward and backward scanning.
- On-Screen keyboard scanning.
- QuickAccess mode.
- Works with iPad®, iPad® mini, iPod® (3rd generation and later) and iPhone® (iOS 5.0 onwards).
- iBooks® mode with page-turner.
- Integral button to deploy or hide the on-screen keyboard.
- Integral, rechargeable lithium-ion battery via USB lead (supplied).
- Pairs directly with iPad® through Bluetooth 2.1 without PIN number entry, and has a 20 metres (64 feet) operating range.
- Small footprint (90mm x 64mm x 18mm).
- Tablet Access - iDevices
1. Switch2Scan with iOS 7 Switch Control
Switch2Scan Using Voiceover
1. Switch2Scan Single Switch Mode
2. Switch2Scan Two Switch Mode
3. Switch2Scan Three Switch Mode
3. Switch2Scan Four Switch Mode
5. Switch2Scan iBooks Mode