Smoothie 125 and Smoothie 75 are 125mm (5”) and 75mm (3”)
diameter wired switches, terminating in an industry-standard
Did you know?
Unlike some switches on the market, Smoothie switch
tops cannot be removed without a screwdriver, so there’s
no risk of the learner removing them.
Both switches have an extremely low profile and are both angled
towards the user, meaning that the operating surface is only
10mm above the desk at its lowest. The switches do not have
a flanged base, allowing unrestricted access to the operating
Users who are unable to rest their hand on the switch without
operating it may instead rest their hand on the desk in front of the
unit and simply ‘roll’ it towards the switch when required.
- Operates over the whole switch area.
- Angled towards the user.
- Extremely low profile and operating force.
- Tactile feedback.
- Available in four colours (red, yellow, blue, green).
- Switch top cannot be removed by user - prevents distraction (coloured tops can be changed only with tools).
- Can be mounted via industry-standard fixing holes (Smoothie 125 only)
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - iDevices
- Tablet Access - Android
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Ageing Resources