Perfect for smaller hands, the Slimline Joystick has both a small footprint and a low profile, allowing it to be used comfortably for extended periods by younger users.
Did you know?
Slimline Joystick is the lowest profile joystick on the market.
As with all Pretorian input devices, a high degree of
programmability is built in. Four cursor speed settings allow the
unit to be configured for the user’s precise needs. Each of the two
touch sensitive buttons may be independently programmed to be
left click, right click, double-click or drag-lock. All settings are saved
in non-volatile memory and automatically recalled at power on.
Two sockets allow external switches to replace the touch buttons
where required. Includes audible feedback for the touch buttons,
which may be turned off if not required.
145mm x 90mm x 80mm high.
Palm rest height approx 22mm.
Although the touch buttons are a great benefit for many users
who have little forearm strength and who have difficulty in
pressing conventional buttons and switches they can, in some
circumstances, be inconvenient- for example if the user needs to
lean across them to access the joystick. For this reason they may
be disabled on an individual basis simply by plugging any wired
switch into the corresponding socket.
- Very small footprint.
- Height of palm rest from desk 22mm.
- USB connection- compatible with PC, Mac, Chromebook and tablet devices that support external mice.
- Does not require any driver software to be loaded onto host computer- ideal for managed computer systems often used in schools.
- Speed settings and button functions retained if the unit is unplugged or powered down.
- Ships with T-bar handle and large diameter sponge ball.
- Dimensions 145 x 90 x 80mm.
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access
Download the Slimline Joystick User Documents
Slimline Joystick (Deutsch)