The SimplyWorks® Trackball uses the latest wireless and optical technologies for interference free operation and silky smooth ball movement.
Lightweight and robustly constructed with no mechanical wearing parts, the SimplyWorks® Trackball can be used as either a desktop or hand-held unit.
The SimplyWorks® Trackball also features colour coded Left/Right and Drag Lock buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental operation.
Did you know?
When paired with a SimplyWorks Control for toy control,
or an Energise/iClick for mains appliance control,
SimplyWorks Joystick becomes a ‘wobble switch’.
180mm x 102mm x 112mm high (joystick)
or 75mm high (trackball).
Palm rest height approx 35mm.
- Works with any SimplyWorks® receiver for computer input or toy control.
- Uses 2.4GHz global, licence-free ISM radio band.
- State-of-the-art radio link with an interference free operating range exceeding 10 metres.
- Durable Opitcal technology with a large, light touch, free-running ball, and silky smooth ball movement.
- Low profile providing a natural hand rest for comfortable operation.
- Left/Right and Drag Lock buttons
- Colour coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation.
- Trackball sockets to operate Left/Right click buttons from remote switches
- Easy 'plug and play' installation (no additional drivers required)
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - Android
- Ageing Resources
- Wireless Connectivity
Download the SimplyWorks Trackball User Documents