SimplyWorks Switch 75
The SimplyWorks Switch 75 is a small, low profile wireless switch that can be used with any of the SimplyWorks receivers to give switch, mouse, or keyboard functions.
SimplyWorks Switch 125 and SimplyWorks Switch 75 are 125mm (5”) and 75mm (3”) diameter wireless switches and may be used with any SimplyWorks receiver (see SimplyWorks section of this website).
As part of the ever-growing SimplyWorks range, these switches can be used for an enormous variety of purposes. When paired with a SimplyWorks Receive on a computer, they can be used as left-click, right-click, space or enter, for example. Alternatively, when paired with Control, Control Pro, iClick or Energise they can be used to control a toy or mains appliance. Or, when paired with Smooth Talker, they can become messaging switches. The choices are almost endless. Please refer to the SimplyWorks section of this brochure for full details.
Pairing these switches with a receiver is simplicity itself and setting the switch function is just as easy.
Both switches have an extremely low profile and are both angled towards the user, meaning that the operating surface is only 10mm above the desk at its lowest. The switches do not have a flanged base, allowing unrestricted access to the operating surface.
- Works with any SimplyWorks receiver for computer access, toy and appliance control.
- Extremely low-profile.
- Available in four colours (red, yellow, blue, green).
- Switch top cannot be removed by user - prevents distraction (coloured tops can be changed only with tools).
- 75mm operating area.
- Low operating force.
- 10 metre operating range.
- Integrated LED display to allow switch function to be selected when used for computer access.
- Automatic power saving mode - no on/off switch
- Long battery life.
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - iDevices
- Tablet Access - Android
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Ageing Resources
- Wireless Connectivity