SimplyWorks Switch 125 and SimplyWorks Switch 75 are 125mm
(5”) and 75mm (3”) diameter wireless assistive switches and may be used
with any SimplyWorks receiver (see SimplyWorks section of this
As part of the ever-growing SimplyWorks range, these switches
can be used for an enormous variety of purposes. When paired
with a SimplyWorks Receive on a computer, they can be used as
left-click, right-click, space or enter, for example. Alternatively,
when paired with Control, Control Pro, iClick or Energise they can
be used to control a toy or mains appliance. Or, when paired with
Smooth Talker, they can become messaging switches. The choices
are almost endless. Please click here for full details.
Pairing these switches with a receiver is simplicity itself and
setting the switch function is just as easy.
Both switches have an extremely low profile and are both angled
towards the user, meaning that the operating surface is only 10mm
above the desk at its lowest. The switches do not have a flanged
base, allowing unrestricted access to the operating surface.
Now includes a manual power-down option for when the unit is to be transported.
Switch 125 may be mounted using industry-standard mounting systems.
- Works with any SimplyWorks receiver for computer
access, toy and appliance control.
- Extremely low-profile.
- Available in four colours (red, yellow, blue, green).
- Switch top cannot be removed by user - prevents distraction (coloured tops can be changed only with tools).
- Large 125mm operating area.
- Low operating force.
- 10 metre operating range.
- Integrated LED display to allow switch function to be selected when used for computer access.
- Automatic power saving mode, or manual power-off.
- Easily mounted via industry standard fixing holes.
- Long battery life.
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - iDevices
- Tablet Access - Android
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Ageing Resources
- Wireless Connectivity
Download the SimplyWorks Switch 125 User Documents
SimplyWorks Switch 125 (Deutsch)
Legacy Support Documents
If you require legacy versions of the support documents listed above please access these by clicking the button below