SimplyWorks SEND-6 allows up to six wired switches to be used
with a single SimplyWorks receiver. You can use it as a method of
making an array of switches part of a SimplyWorks configuration,
allowing foot switches, pillow switches, sip/puff and other, similar
switches to become wireless. Simply plug the switches into the
3.5mm socket on Send-6 pair it to the SimplyWorks receiver you’d
like it to work with and they are now wireless.
Did you know?
Send-6 is an ideal way to wirelessly connect multiple
switches on a wheelchair to a computer and requires
only one pairing operation, making it very quick and
Because you only need to pair once with the receiver, set-up is
quick and straightforward, making Send-6 an ideal product for
wirelessly connecting an array of switches on a wheelchair.
If you are using the switches to achieve computer access, you will
also need to set their individual functions. This can be achieved
using the simple display and keypad on Send-6.
Send-6 also has a facility to allow the switches to function as a
mouse. Four of the switches work as cursor up, down, left and right
and the remaining two become Left Click and Right Click. You can
even choose the speed of the cursor! Pair Send-6 with Receive or
Receive:2 to take advantage of this facility.
The unit requires 2 x AAA batteries which will give many months of
use. As usual with Pretorian products, no on/off switch is provided
- the unit automatically goes to sleep after a period of inactivity to
conserve battery life.
- Works with any SimplyWorks receiver for computer or stand-alone switch access.
- Six 3.5mm jack socket inputs from any switches.
- Identical functions to SimplyWorks Switch 125 with the addition of mouse emulator functions
- 10 metre operating range.
- Integrated LED display to allow switch function to be selected when used for computer access.
- Automatic power saving mode - no on/off switch.
- Long battery life.
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - Android
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Wireless Connectivity
Download the SimplyWorks SEND-6 User Documents