SimplyWorks Receive is a USB receiver and interface which forms the
hub of the SimplyWorks system when used for computer access. It
simultaneously supports up to six SimplyWorks transmitters of any
kind without needing to load any drivers onto the host computer.
SimplyWorks Receive also includes CAPs and DRAG lock LEDs for easy
identification when using mouse and keyboard functions.
SimplyWorks allows you the freedom to create wireless, single or
multi-user learning environments, reducing set up time and allowing
you to concentrate on the learning tasks themselves.
- State of the art multi-channel wireless receiver with a range in excess of 10m, making it ideal for classroom environments.
- Supports up to six transmitters simultaneously.
- No restriction on the mix of transmitters.
- Caps Lock and Drag Lock LEDs.
- USB Connectivity.
- Does not require driver software - ideal for contract managed computer systems
- PC and Mac compatibility.
- Compact design.
- Computer Access
- Switch Activities
- Wireless Connectivity
Download the SimplyWorks Receive User Documents