SimplyWorks Control Pro is a controller for one or two battery
operated toys and other low-voltage appliances. The unit has an
operating range of 10 metres (when used with wireless switches)
and features the following modes:
- Direct (toy activates for as long as the switch is pressed)
- Latched (press the switch once for on and again for off)
- Timed Seconds
- Timed Minutes
Did you know?
In Co-Operative and On/Off modes, both outputs are
activated at the same time, allowing you to control two
toys at the same time.
When a timed output is selected, the time period is set using a
string of LEDs. A timed output can be cancelled early by pressing
either the Pair 1 or Pair 2 button.
Co-Operative mode requires two users to work together to turn on
a toy. On/Off mode may either be used co-operatively (one user
takes charge of ‘on’ and the other ‘off’) or can be used to great
effect in separating the on and off tasks for a single user with
The unit requires 2 x AA batteries and will operate for many
months without the need to replace them. As usual with Pretorian
products, there’s no on/off switch- the unit powers down
automatically after a period of inactivity. Just press any button
to wake it up again.
- Works with any SimplyWorks transmitter to control battery operated toys or other output devices.
- Two 3.5mm jack plug outputs via supplied leads.
- Two independent channels
- Allows up to three wireless and one wired switch to be paired with each channel
- 10 Metre operating range.
- Automatic power saving mode - no on/off switch.
- Long battery life.
- Choice of Direct, Latched, Timed (seconds), Timed (minutes), and two Co-Operative modes of operation.
- Selectable time periods in timed modes.
- Operates with both wired and wireless switches.
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Wireless Connectivity
Download the SimplyWorks Control Pro User Documents