SimplyWorks Control Pro
The SimplyWorks Control Pro is a two channel controller for battery operated toys and small appliances.
The SimplyWorks® Control Pro unit may be used with any of the SimplyWorks® transmitters to control toys, lamps, fans, or any battery operated equipment via a standard 3.5mm jack plug.
The SimplyWorks® Control Pro has two independent channels and also benefits from two co-operative modes. It can operate with both wired and wireless switches and any SimplyWorks® transmitter and also features Direct, Latched, Timed (minutes and seconds) modes.
- Works with any SimplyWorks transmitter to control battery operated toys or other output devices.
- Two 3.5mm jack plug outputs via supplied leads.
- Two independent channels
- Allows up to three wireless and one wired switch to be paired with each channel
- 10 Metre operating range.
- Automatic power saving mode - no on/off switch.
- Long battery life.
- Choice of Direct, Latched, Timed (seconds), Timed (minutes), and two Co-Operative modes of operation.
- Selectable time periods in timed modes.
- Operates with both wired and wireless switches.
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Wireless Connectivity
Support DocumentsDownload The SimplyWorks Control Pro User Manual