SimplyWorks Control is a single channel wireless toy controller for battery
operated toys and appliances. Light weight and small enough to
be fastened to a toy, the unit has an operating range of 10 metres
and features the following modes:
- Direct (toy activates for as long as the switch is pressed)
- Latched (press the switch once for on and again for off)
- Timed Seconds
- Timed Minutes
Did you know?
A timed output can always be cancelled by pressing the
When a timed output is selected, the time period is set using a
string of LEDs.
The unit requires 2 x AAA batteries and will operate for many
months without the need to replace them. As usual with Pretorian
products, there’s no on/off switch- the unit powers down
automatically after a period of inactivity. Just press any button
to wake it up again.
- Works with any SimplyWorks transmitter to control battery operated toys or other output devices.
- Allows up to six wireless switches to be paired to allow co-operative use.
- Single 3.5mm jack plug output via supplied lead.
- Small enough to strap to a battery operated toy.
- 10 Metre operating range.
- Automatic power saving mode - no on/off switch.
- Long battery life.
- Choice of Direct, Latched, Timed (seconds) and Timed (minutes) modes of operation.
- Selectable time periods in timed modes.
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Wireless Connectivity
Download the SimplyWorks Control User Documents