The Optimax Trackball is the very first, wireless trackball specifically designed for users with motor skill difficulties.
With an operating range in excess of 10 metres the Optimax Trackball is ideally suited for use in team/group sessions, or classroom settings, to ensure the participation of all.
Lightweight and robustly contructed with no mechanical wearing parts, the Optimax Trackball can be used as either a desktop or hand-held unit.
Optical technology ensures precise cursor control and silky-smooth ball movement, and the bi-directional radio link provides interference free operation.
Includes Free USB/PS2 adaptor
- State of the art radio link with an interference free operating range exceeding 10 metres.
- Uses 2.4GHz global, licence-free ISM radio band.
- Precise tracking and cursor control
- Large free-running ball requiring only the lightest touch.
- Low profile providing a natural hand rest for comfortable operation.
- Left/Right and Drag Lock buttons
- Colour coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation.
- Trackball sockets to operate Left/Right click buttons from remote switches
- Easy 'plug and play' installation
- Does not require driver software - ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - Android