With an operating range in excess of 10 metres the Optimax Trackball is ideally suited for use in team/group sessions, or classroom settings, to ensure the participation of all.
Lightweight and robustly contructed with no mechanical wearing parts, the Optimax Trackball can be used as either a desktop or hand-held unit.
Optical technology ensures precise cursor control and silky-smooth ball movement, and the bi-directional radio link provides interference free operation.
- State of the art radio link with an interference free operating range exceeding 10 metres.
- Uses 2.4GHz global, licence-free ISM radio band.
- Precise tracking and cursor control
- Large free-running ball requiring only the lightest touch.
- Low profile providing a natural hand rest for comfortable operation.
- Left/Right and Drag Lock buttons
- Colour coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation.
- Trackball sockets to operate Left/Right click buttons from remote switches
- Easy 'plug and play' installation
- Does not require driver software - ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - Android
Download the Optimax Trackball User Documents