Building on the huge success of n-ABLER, n-ABLER Pro was
introduced to satisfy the needs of older users. We observed that
once users became teenagers, they would tend not to want to use
n-ABLER since they associate the brightly coloured buttons with
children’s products. Similarly, ageing users generally did not want
to use a product which was clearly meant for children, yet their
needs are in many ways similar to younger users.
Did you know?
Dwell Clicker can be made to click, double-click or drag the
item on screen?
In answer to this, we launched n-ABLER Pro. It has a modern silver over-
black colour scheme and black buttons with white legends,
which are great for users with visual impairments.
Because ageing users can sometimes exhibit tremors, we also
built in a unique anti-tremor facility which filters out the tremors,
leaving the underlying movement of the joystick or trackball. There
are four selectable levels of anti-tremor filtering, and the feature
may be turned off for users who have no need of it.
Dwell Clicker is a new feature recently incorporated into n-ABLER
Pro, allowing users to achieve completely switch-free selection of
items on screen. Simply allow the cursor to dwell over the item in
question for a pre-determined (but selectable) period and n-ABLER
Pro will click it for you!
235mm x 130mm x 100mm high (joystick)
or 75mm high (trackball).
Palm rest height approx 50mm.
Of course, all the great features that you already associate with
n-ABLER such as cursor speed settings, drag-lock, double-click,
programmable switch adaptation and driver-free operation are
still available in n-ABLER Pro.
Includes Free T-Bar and Soft Ball handles
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design with a large footprint for maximum stability.
- Modern silver-over-black colour scheme
- NEW- Dwell Clicker feature.
- Pan Button to allow easy navigation of documents
- Symmetrical design for use with either hand, with Integral wrist support to minimise fatigue.
- Light touch joystick for easy navigation. Including Soft ball and T-Bar handles for alternative joystick grips.
- All buttons have white legends on black backgrounds for easy identification of button functions.
- Switchable left and right click buttons. Plus Double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Anti-tremor button (with three settings to compensate for the degree of tremor) to improve cursor control. Cursor Speed can also be controlled.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation
- Does not require driver software - ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Three-point fixing for mounting systems.
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - Android
- Ageing Resources
Download the n-ABLER Pro Joystick User Documents
n-ABLER Pro Joystick (Deutsch)