The iClick App allows you to control your world wirelessly via the iClick or iControl hardware products available from Pretorian Technologies. The iClick hardware allows you to switch one or two mains appliances on and off, such as lamps, fans and food processors. iControl is for battery powered products such as switch adapted toys.
One or two buttons are shown on screen and their colour and appearance may be changed to suit individual requirements. You can also replace each button with a photograph taken right from your iPad to give the buttons increased relevance. You can even add some text to each button.
The app is fully accessible using iOS Switch Control.
Choose from the following modes:
- Direct- touch and the appliance comes on- release and the appliance turns off. Use for appliances that shouldn’t be continuously energised such as food mixers.
- Latched- touch one and the appliance comes on- touch again and it turns off. Use for appliances that may need to be on for extended periods such as lamps.
- Timed- touch to turn on for a given amount of time between 1 second and 250 minutes.
- Co-operative Direct- for two users. Both on-screen buttons must be touched for the appliance to turn on. Great for teaching co-operation.
- Co-operative Latched- for two users. Both on-screen buttons must be touched for the appliances to turn on and then back off again.
- Co-operative Timed- for two users. Both on-screen buttons must be touched for the appliances to turn on for a timed period.
- On/Off- for either one or two users. Button 1 turns on the appliances and button 2 turns them off again. You could, for example, have a photo of a lamp turned on for button 1 and turned off for button 2.
What’s more, the App is free of charge and can be downloaded from the AppStore!
Download the iClick App:
To download the app, please visit the App store and search for iClick or click / Scan here
Download the Pretorian iClick App
Please Note - Compatible with iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro or later.
Will not work with First Generation iPad or iPad 2 due to Bluetooth 4 requirement.