At last! Now it's possible to control electrical appliances from your iPad without expensive room installations.
The innovative iClick allows you to turn electrical appliances on and off wirelessly using a free of charge app on your iPad using the iClick app, available from the App Store.
Simply plug your favourite appliance(s) into iClick and control them from your iPad in the following innovative ways:
- Direct- Appliance/toy is powered for as long as the user touches the switch on the iPad screen- a great way to teach cause and effect.
- Latching- Touch once for on and again for off.
- Timed- One touch turns the device on for a period determined within the app, from as little as 1 second up to 250 minutes.
- Cooperation- Requires two users to work together for the device to turn on and off- great for teaching social skills and cooperative play.
- On/Off- One switch turns on the device and the other turns it off.
iClick has two sockets that you can control independently and is available with US, UK, AUS/NZ or EU (Schuko) sockets.
The app has many features to make the learning environment fun and effective. For example, choose the colour of each switch or optionally replace the switch with a photograph taken using iPad's built in camera or chosen from the device’s existing photo gallery. The app can also be scanned using iOS Switch Control by users who can’t use the touch screen.
Because there’s no physical connection between the iPad and the iClick or the appliances, the user is afforded the maximum possible level of safety.
iClick also fully supports Pretorian SimplyWorks wireless switches and any type of wired switch via its two 3.5mm sockets.
Please Note - Requires iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro or later. Will not work with First Generation iPad or iPad 2.
iClick & iControl use Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) to communicate with the iPad. This feature was introduced with iPad 3 and iPad Air and is also available on all iPad Mini. Earlier devices will not work.
For a complete list of suitable iPad, .
- Two independently controlled mains sockets. UK, EU, AUS/NZ and US socket versions available.
- Ultra-safe wireless control of electrical appliances.
- Seven control modes selected from the iClick app. Four modes provide independent switch operation; three give cooperative control.
- iClick app available free of charge from App Store.
- Fully supports SimplyWorks wireless switches
- Two 3.5mm switch input sockets for all types of wired switch.
- Interference free operation at up to 20 metres (60’) distance
Download the iClick User Documents