Pretorian EnvirON® Devices
Pretorian EnvirON® is a highly versatile suite of assistive environmental control devices designed for disabled users to help them achieve their maximum level of independence. The system may be used to control almost all appliances normally associated with daily living, using one or more input methods simultaneously, including:
- The Environ iPhone/iPad app
- Large-key programmable remote (with scanning facilities)
- Individual wireless switches
As its name suggests, EnvirON Hub is the heart of the system and is required in most EnvirON systems. It can:
- Convert wireless signals from any of the EnvirON input devices (mentioned above) into infra-red to control a TV or music system.
- Accept user input from the EnvirON app and convert it to infra-red or wireless signals to control the iClick mains appliance controller/ EnvirON Connect door/window/curtain opener and closer.
This gives the user seamless access to all their devices no matter what form they take.
Perhaps the most important aspect of EnvirON however is the simplicity with which it can be configured. Many environmental controls require complex and lengthy on-site configuration by the manufacturer, making them very expensive. By contrast, EnvirON is simple to set up and may be configured in a matter of minutes by reference in the comprehensive manual and online videos (in production).
Please click on any of the products in the image below to learn more about a particular product or click here to learn more about typical EnvirON configurations: