EnvirON Connect is a wall-mounting interface which allows home adaptations such as door openers, windows openers, and electronic locks to be controlled as part of an EnvirON system.
EnvirON Connect is a wall-mounting interface which allows home adaptations such as door openers, windows openers, curtain openers and electronic locks to be controlled as part of an EnvirON system. Devices such as these need to be fitted by a qualified electrician and must be hard-wired into the electrical supply. Simply provide the electrician with an EnvirON Connect and it can be fitted alongside the device, or even retro-fitted to existing devices.
EnvirON Connect has the flexibility to allow uni-directional and bi-directional devices to be connected and is also available in a 230V ac version, a 120V ac version and a 24V dc version. The rating is 8 Amps maximum irrespective of the supply voltage.
Click Here to learn more about the extensive possibilities with the EnvirON range and example configurations.
- Can wirelessly control any hard-wired electrical device at up to 8 Amp rating.
- Available for 240V ac, 120V ac and 24V dc power supplies.
- Flexible design allows uni-directional or bi-directional devices to be controlled.
- Simple to fit by a qualified electrician.
- Controlling any electrical home adaptations such as doors, windows, curtains, blinds and locks.