EnvirON® Alert is a device to allow an EnvirON® environmental
control system to be connected to a warden or nurse call system,
or to create an alert via a panic alarm. Simply connect the supplied
cable to the 3.5mm socket and connect it in place of a manual
switch or panic button.
Then pair the device you wish to use to trigger the alert- whether
it be an EnvirON wireless switch, a scanning remote or the
EnvirON App (for the latter you must also have an EnvirON Hub
as part of the system).
EnvirON Alert can be paired with up to six transmitters, allowing
multiple devices to trigger the alert if required.
Click Here to learn more about the extensive possibilities with the EnvirON range and example configurations.
- Works with any EnvirON® transmitter
- Also works with EnvirON® app via Hub.
- Direct, Latched or Timed output
- Supplied with cable to facilitate connection
to call system
- Interfacing EnvirON® system to
warden and nurse call systems.
- Wireless from any EnvirON®
transmitter or EnvirON® app via Hub.
3.5mm output socket.