PanelPro™ is the only pointing device family in the world to combine all of the connection formats (protocols) used in modern computer systems into a single unit. Each unit is capable of phase quadrature, USB, PS/2, Microsoft serial, Mouse Systems and Sun protocols, allowing a single unit to operate with virtually any modern computer system, reducing inventory and minimising commissioning time.
All PanelPro 50mm Trackballs have five button inputs, wheel inputs, optional backlighting, audio-visual features and ball colour options available to suit any application required.
The PanelPro™ 50mm chassis has a unique drainage skirt to protect the internal mechanism and prevent contamination of the PCB.
The PanelProAV™ 50mm Trackball Combines all the features of the PanelPro™ 50mm with the addition of stainless steel 'armouring' to produce a significant advance in anti-vandal, ruggedised Trackballs.
Available with solid stainless balls; optional stainless steel, or anodised aluminium, bezels and shock transmission plates.
- Durable 50mm phenolic resin or polyester ball.
- IP65/NEMA 4 and IP40/NEMA 2 seal options.
- Optional solid stainless steel ball. (PanelProAV)
- Phase Quadrature, USB, PS2, Microsoft, Sun and Mouse Systems protocols from a single unit.
- Z-axis inputs for scroll wheel options.
- Five button support with most protocols.
- Backlight and piezo-sounder features for audio-visual feedback.
- Optional satin finished, stainless steel bezel to protect the seal, ball and internal mechanism. (PanelProAV)
- Medical equipment.
- Specialist keyboards.
- Air traffic control/radar equipment
- Marine navigation.
- Public access applications.
- Processing industries.
- Mining, Quarrying, Milling.
- Power generation.
- Industrial automation.
Application Notes Archive
Below are a series of links to the Applications Notes which have been compiled to assist systems developers and users. Please ensure you have an up to date version of adobe acrobat reader installed on your computer. If you have specific questions which are not addressed by these Applications Notes, please contact us.
Application Notes Files - Select The File You Require For Download
50mm Trackball Feature Selector Guide
Please fill in the form fields below to generate the product part number you require.