Track-IT! is a unique switch interface that allows complete operation of the cursor, and mouse button clicks, using a single, remote switch.
Track-IT! is designed for users with motor skill difficulties, particularly those who find conventional access impractical, and has a number of programmable options allowing the user to 'personalise' the functions for ease of use.
The direction in which the cursor travels can easily be selected by using the clock-face LED array on the front of the device.
- Full 'mouse' functionality from a single switch.
- Four switch sockets available for those users able to operate more than one switch.
- Clock-face array from which the direction of cursor travel is selected.
- Selectable 4 or 8 directions of travel, each illuminated by an LED.
- 8 Scan Rate and Dwell Time settings.
- Cursor speed control settings.
- 4 mouse click functions, each illuminated by an LED.
- Mouse left/right click, double click and drag lock buttons selectable using either the single switch or the additional switch sockets provided.
- Mounting stand for positioning close to the computer screen.
- Variable time settings for the clock-face LED array and mouse click buttons.
- Does not require driver software - ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Computer Access
- Switch Activities
Download The Optima Trackball User Manual