SimplyWorks Switch 125
The SimplyWorks Switch 125 is a low profile, large diameter wireless switch that can be used with any of the SimplyWorks receivers to give switch, mouse, or keyboard functions.
The large diameter of the SimplyWorks Switch 125 measures 125mm in diameter and is designed so that the switch will operate across the whole area, with minimal operating force.
The SimplyWorks Switch 125 is available in four bold eye catching colours and features industry standard fixing holes for quick and easy mounting of the device.
The SimplyWorks Switch 125 is compatible with any SimplyWorks receiver unit, whether for computer switch access or for controlling toys, games, or mains powered equipment, and even features a 10 metre operating range.
- Works with any SimplyWorks receiver for computer or stand-alone switch access.
- Extremely low-profile.
- Available in four colours (red, yellow, blue, green).
- Switch top cannot be removed by user - prevents distraction (coloured tops can be changed only with tools).
- Large 125mm operating area.
- Low operating force.
- 10 metre operating range.
- Integrated LED display to allow switch function to be selected when used for computer access.
- Automatic power saving mode - no on/off switch
- Easily mounted via industry standard fixing holes.
- Long battery life.
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access - iDevices
- Tablet Access - Android
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Ageing Resources
- Wireless Connectivity
Support DocumentsDownload The SimplyWorks Switch 125 User Manual