The SimplyWorks Control is a single channel controller for battery operated toys and appliances. Light weight and small enough to be fastened to a toy.
The SimplyWorks® Control unit may be used with any of the SimplyWorks® transmitters to control toys, lamps, fans, or any battery operated equipment via a standard 3.5mm jack plug.
SimplyWorks® Control has an operating range of 10 metres, and features Direct, Latched, Timed (minutes and seconds) mode options.
- Works with any SimplyWorks transmitter to control battery operated toys or other output devices.
- Allows up to six wireless switches to be paired to allow co-operative use.
- Single 3.5mm jack plug output via supplied lead.
- Small emough to strap to a battery operated toy.
- 10 Metre operating range.
- Automatic power saving mode - no on/off switch.
- Long battery life.
- Choice of Direct, Latched, Timed (seconds) and Timed (minutes) modes of operation.
- Selectable time periods in timed modes.
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Wireless Connectivity
Support DocumentsDownload The SimplyWorks Control User Manual