J-Pad is a unique, highly intuitive joystick interface providing comprehensive switch access to all iPad functions
J-Pad - Joystick For iPad®
Connecting wirelessly to the iPad® using Bluetooth 2.1, J-Pad is simple to set-up and easy to use with touch sensitive buttons to launch and close Apps. Provided are two sockets to connect up to two wired switches.
With switch adapted Apps, J-Pad is
the iPad® access solution.
Fitted with an integral rechargeable battery (charge via any USB socket), J-Pad gives approximately 30 hours usage between charges.
J-Pad now includes a special mode to make it easier to set up iOS 7 Switch Control.
- Ideal access device for iOS 7 Switch Control scanning.
- Fully Supports Siri
- Intuitive operation
- Fully supports iBooks page turning
- Unique line by line scanning facility
- Wireless operation via Bluetooth 2.1
- Integral, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Operational touch-sensor buttons, or plug in external switches
- Joystick scanning access to your iPad including Apps, Music and Photography
- Works on iPad (all types), iPad mini, iPod (3rd generation and later) and iPhone (3GS, 4 and later)
- Tablet Access - iDevices
Support DocumentsDownload The J-Pad User Manual
1. Using J-Pad with iOS 7 Switch Control
J-Pad Using Voiceover
1. How to enable Voiceover Mode
2. Using J-Pad with an iPad
3. J-Pad Modes